First, our engineers thoroughly researched what features technicians and operators most want and value in a polypropylene fume hood. We then designed the new, high performance DynamicFLO™ Fume Hood accordingly. It’s constructed of stress-relieved polypropylene, so it’s ultra-durable and superbly handles highly corrosive materials. Plus, our patent-pending baffle design enhances airflow performance within the hood, to consistently deliver optimum results.
- Adapts to operator’s needs; variable air volume or constant air volume capable
- Plenum and rear baffle designed to accelerate airflow and limit vortex areas
- Low profile airfoil design; enhances airflow performance and user comfort
- Counter balanced front sash with tempered safety glass, for smooth operation and added saftety
- 36″ tall sash for optimal unobstructed sight within hood
- ASHRAE tested using the 110-1995 test method
- Two-piece construction allows customization of base cabinet
- Made in the USA
This high performance polypropylene fume hood incorporates features lab technicians and users find especially beneficial, including a 36” tall tempered glass sash for optimal sight lines, and air volume control. Plus, the units can be customized so users have everything they need, close at hand.
Our unique, patent-pending baffle design ensures ideal airflow conditions for fume hood users. Several levels of rectangular baffles draw air up and out of the fume hood, without the creation of troublesome vortices, dead zones or looping. The result is improved safety and comfort for users, and reduced impact on procedures conducted within the hood.
By accessorizing your DynamicFLO Fume Hood, you ensure it arrives fully equipped to meet the specific needs of your laboratory. Some options include:
• Fixturing for air, gas, vacuum and water
• Face velocity sensors and alarms
• VAV control units
• Motion, laser and position sensors
• Fully Automated Sash with Occupancy Sensors
• Custom Sinks
• Explosion Proof Electrical Outlets
• Automated Wash Down Systems
When we set out to design our automated sash, we wanted it to be different from anything that has been seen in the field before. From the ground up, our sash is built with sustainability in mind. Not only is it the most functionally competent sash out there, but it is also the most customizable.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy:
• Occupancy sensors for automated sash closing
• Easily adjustable sash position for setup & work height
• Interfaces well with V.A.V. systems
• Color screen options
• Branded sash controls (Have it display your school / business name!)
• Safety barrier sensors to prevent closing into objects - or you!
• Electronically controlled - no need to run air for pneumatics